Practicing healthcare the way it should be.
Over his decade-plus medical career, University of California at San Francisco-trained internal medicine physician Barry Rotman, MD, has dedicated himself to excellence. In short, your health is his most important priority. So he made the decision to practice medicine in a way that lets him truly serve the interests of your health. It’s called “concierge medicine,” and it’s healthcare the way it should be: uncompromising.
When it comes to your health, you deserve:
For Dr. Rotman, “wellness” means being proactive to keep you healthy and help prevent disease.
- Comprehensive, highly thorough annual medical examination to fully assess your health status and determine how to protect and maximize it
- Strong focus on preventive medicine and long-term health and wellness
- Ongoing education and information about general health and topics specific to your individual health
Access to your physician
As a member of Dr. Rotman’s concierge practice, you’ll have:
- Same-day or next-day appointments
- Little or no office waiting time
- Direct phone access to Dr. Rotman and his staff… and prompt return calls
- Dr. Rotman’s cell phone number
- Access to your own medical records and information
By limiting the number of patients in his practice, Dr. Rotman has more time to devote to you, including:
- Longer appointments for more complete communication & the most effective care
- More time for education… and for helping you wade through the overabundant misinformation
- More time to dedicate to researching topics related to your individual health… even when you’re not here
Peace of mind
Illness and injury happen. When they do, as Dr. Rotman’s patient, you’ll get:
- Attentive integrated care in which Dr. Rotman will serve as an advocate, partner and vanguard of your health, working with other doctors and specialists
- Long-term disease management
- Counseling about issues related to serious disease and end-of-life issues involving your family